SUMMER CANCELLATION POLICY
BOOKING POLICIES AS OF January 15, 2022
Wells Gray Adventures is welcoming fully vaccinated guests. Prior to arriving, we ask that you use every precaution against COVID including not going to restaurants or anywhere unmasked, that you wear a good mask (not single layer cloth), and maintain social distance for at least five days prior to your arrival. Our cancellation policies are strict. Our mountain season is very short. Once trips are booked, we rely on them to go. We understand that life can throw curve balls, and we are sorry for them, but we cannot take responsibility for them. If you are worried that you may not be able to come for any reason, and you can not afford to lose the money you paid, please get travel insurance.
Cancellation Policy for Summer 2022
- A 10% NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE is required to hold all reservations. Canadians pay by e-transfer, or check. All others can pay by credit card, check (US), or bank transfer.
- All summer trips will need a 50% deposit paid after February 28, 2022. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The full payment for any summer trip will be made 45 days prior to trip departure. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Unless Wells Gray Adventures is unable to run the trip due to COVID-19 border closures or travel restrictions, all monies paid to Wells Gray Adventures is non-refundable.
- Wells Gray Adventures reserves the right to cancel any trip within 30 days of the departure date for a full refund.
- Wells Gray Adventures does not give refunds on guiding or accommodation for schedule changes due to weather or other natural events. If you are worried about aged parents, getting sick, your kids, smoke, snow, rain, or any other natural phenomena preventing you from going on your trip, please get cancellation insurance.
Groups over eight people have the potential to get 12% off the total price of their trip.
- To receive a 12% discount, the trip must be paid BY THE GROUP ORGANIZER. The first payment will be 10% of the trip cost and this in NON-REFUNDABLE. If individual payments are made for group bookings the group discount will be 10%.
- 50% of the fees are due from the trip organizer by February 28, 2022 with the balance of the trip payable 45 days prior to departure; no individual payments will be accepted for group bookings receiving a 12% discount. Again if you prefer to have everyone in the group pay individually the discount will be 10%. If you have decided to pay by credit card, your total discount will be reduced by 3%.
- If government-imposed border closures here in BC are the reason for your cancellation, and occur three weeks or closer to your prior to your departure, and you MUST cancel, you can rebook for the next season only, minus the 10% non-refundable booking fee.
- Any other whole GROUP CANCELLATION for any reason will lose ALL monies paid.
- WGA reserves the right to cancel any trip within 30 days of the departure date for a full refund.
- Wells Gray Adventures does not give refunds on guiding or accommodation for schedule changes due to weather or other natural events. If you are worried about aged parents, getting sick, your kids, smoke, snow, rain, or any other natural phenomena preventing you from going on your trip, please get cancellation insurance. Wells Gray Adventures sympathizes with all of the curveballs life can throw at you, but we really hope that you understand that we can’t be responsible for them.