COVID 19 BOOKING POLICIES
BOOKING POLICIES AS OF October 15, 2021Wells Gray Adventures is welcoming vaccinated guests.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SUMMER 2022
- A 10% NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE is required to hold all reservations. Canadians pay by e-transfer, or check. All others can pay by credit card, check (US), or bank transfer.
- All summer trips will need a 50% deposit paid by April 30th, 2022
- The full payment for any summer trip will be made 45 days prior to trip departure.
- Cancellations up to 45 days before the departure date will lose the 50% deposit.
- Unless COVID border closures and travel restrictions are a factor, cancellations of summer trips after 45 days prior to departure will lose all monies paid.
- If government-imposed travel restrictions (i.e. border closures) are the reason for your cancellation, you can rebook your departure within one year MINUS THE 10% booking fee and any rate hikes.
- WGA reserves the right to cancel any trip within 30 days of the departure date for a full refund. WGA does not give refunds on guiding or accommodation for schedule changes due to weather or other natural events.
Groups over eight people have the potential to get 15% off the total price of their trip.
- To receive a 15% discount, the trip must be paid BY THE GROUP ORGANIZER. The first payment will be 10% of the trip cost and this in NON-REFUNDABLE. If individual payments are made for group bookings the group discount will be 10%.
- 50% of the fees are due from the trip organizer by April 30, 2022 with the balance of the trip payable 45 days prior to departure; no individual payments will be accepted for group bookings receiving a 15% discount. Again if you prefer to have everyone in the group pay individually the discount will be 10%.
- If government-imposed travel restrictions (i.e. border closures) are the reason for your cancellation, you can cancel 4 weeks prior to your departure. If you MUST cancel due to government travel restrictions you have one year to rebook minus the cancelation fee.
- Any other whole GROUP CANCELLATION for any reason will lose ALL monies paid.
- WGA reserves the right to cancel any trip within 30 days of the departure date for a full refund.
- WGA does not give refunds on guiding or accommodation for schedule changes due to weather or other natural events. If you are worried about aged parents, getting sick, your kids, smoke, snow, rain, or any other natural phenomena preventing you from going on your trip, please get cancellation insurance. Wells Gray Adventures sympathizes with all of the curveballs life can throw at you, but we really hope that you understand that we can't be responsible for them.