Winter- Backcountry Skiing, Untracked Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing.The mountains and meadows around our cabins in Wells Gray Park BC, Canada provide a huge variety of spectacular terrain, covered in the most reliable powder snow in the province - Caribou Mountain Powder!
We offer a range of trips for all types of adventurers, from the ultimate in steep 'n' deep backcountry ski powder-hounding to gentle cross-country and snowshoe tours. Call or e-mail to find out about our backcountry skiing, untracked cross country skiing, and snowshoe adventures. Fully guided and catered backcountry ski trips or self guided and catered cabin rental.
Please follow these links to find-out more...
- LODGES AND TERRAIN for descriptions of the cabins and amenities as well as the terrain
- CABIN RENTAL for backcountry sking, untracked cross country skiing or snowshoeing
- GUIDED TRIPS for backcountry skiing and hut to hut traverses
- COURSES on avalanche awareness and beginning backcountry sking
- SNOWSHOEING, UNTRACKED CROSS COUNTRY SKIING AND FAMILY GETAWAYS in the Wells Gray Park winter
For more information call 1 888 754 8735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org