Summer 2021 Booking and Cancellation PoliciesFAMILIES AND ‘SOCIAL BUBBLES’ OF TRUSTED FRIENDS OVER 5 PEOPLE
For now, we are taking confirmed bookings from families and ‘social bubbles’ of trusted friend groups. Our minimum booking will be for five people paying full price.
INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS FOR PEOPLE WITH LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE
If you are an individual, or under the five-person minimum required to confirm a guided trip, we are taking bookings, with no deposits or confirmations. We will watch the COVID situation very closely. As soon as the Public Health Orders indicate it is safe to do so, we will ask for a deposit and confirm your booking.
* A 10% NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE is required to hold all reservations. Canadians pay by e-transfer, or check. All others can pay by credit card, check (US), or bank transfer.
* Depending on Public Health Orders (PHO’s) trips are paid in full 45 days prior to departure.
* Cancellations up to 45 days before the departure date will be refunded less 10% of the trip costs per person booking fee. Unless COVID restrictions are a factor, cancellations of trips after 45 days prior to departure will lose all monies paid.
For group bookings (over eight people)
* For a 15% discount all fees must be paid BY THE GROUP ORGANIZER.
* If individual payments are made for group bookings the group discount will be 10%.
Cancellations due to COVID-19 Restrictions have two choices:
1. Refund 75% of full payment (25% is retained by WGA) Re-bookings will be offered with a 10% discount at current prices.
2. Rollover 90% of fees to 2022 ( non-refundable booking fee of 10% is retained by WGA) Original prices will be honored.
WGA reserves the right to cancel any trip and does not give refunds on guiding or accommodation for schedule changes due to weather or other natural events.