Summer 2021 Booking and Cancellation PoliciesFAMILIES AND ‘SOCIAL BUBBLES’ OF TRUSTED FRIENDS OVER 5 PEOPLE
For now, we are taking confirmed bookings from families and ‘social bubbles’ of trusted friend groups. Our minimum booking will be for five people paying full price.
INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS FOR PEOPLE WITH LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE
If you are an individual, or under the five-person minimum required to confirm a guided trip, we are taking bookings, with no deposits or confirmations. We will watch the COVID situation very closely. As soon as the Public Health Orders indicate it is safe to do so, we will ask for a deposit and confirm your booking.
· A 10% NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE is required to hold all reservations. Canadians pay by e-transfer, or check. All others can pay by credit card, check (US), or bank transfer.
· The trip must be paid in full 45 days prior to trip departure unless there are restrictive Public Health Orders.
· If the Public Health Orders allow a trip, and a payment has been paid, cancellations of summer trips after 45 days prior to departure will lose all monies paid.
· For group bookings (over eight people receiving 15% discount) the trip must be paid BY THE GROUP ORGANIZER. The first payment will be 10% of the trip cost and this is NON-REFUNDABLE. If individual payments made for group bookings the group discount will be 10% (instead of 15%)
· The remaining fees are due from the trip organizer 45 days prior to departure; unless there are restrictive Public Health Orders.
· As soon as Public Health Orders lift, Wells Gray Adventures will expect the balance of the payment for any booking made.
WGA reserves the right to cancel any trip within 30 days of the departure date for a full refund. WGA does not give refunds on guiding or accommodation for schedule